Williams-Mystic Open House
Sunday, September 16th, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 5:00 pm
- This event has passed.
This Sunday, September 16, Williams-Mystic invites you to explore your coastal campus in Mystic, CT and learn more about our Ocean and Coastal Studies Semester. Join us for a day of “Research, Relevance, and Radical Craft” and partake in the following activities:
– pizza lunch and downriver cruise aboard a historic steamboat
– student-led tour of our waterfront campus
– try your hands at a variety of maritime skills activities (such as blacksmithing, sailing, carving, kayaking, and more!)
– explore the ecology of the Mystic River Estuary and it’s biofouling communities with renowned marine ecologist Jim Carlton
– enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of the Museum’s collections and research center
Can’t make it? Request more information about the program to speak with an admissions representative who can answer your questions, put you in touch with faculty, current students, and alumni, or schedule an individual campus visit.
Friday, September 21st, 2018 @ 7:30 pm
Sunday, October 14th, 2018 @ 1:00 pm
Thursday, September 20th, 2018 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm